Acroname designs and manufactures world-class products from software-controlled USB hubs to manufacturing test automation equipment. The biggest consumer-electronics and automotive manufacturers in the world trust Acroname technology and products to make their products better. And there’s an extensive product pipeline underway. We’re well-positioned to expand into new markets with our current and forthcoming offerings by growing our sales team with an Outbound Sales and Business Development Lead.
The Business Development part of this job requires an experienced professional who is: adept at conducting market research to investigate, qualify, open, and enter new markets; able to identify target customers and engage with decision makers in target organizations who can benefit from Acroname’s expertise and solutions; excited about finding and closing new business.
The Outbound Sales part of this job requires an experienced sales professional who is: adept at understanding technical problems and identifying solutions; able to communicate clearly with customers and business partners; able to travel domestically to trade shows and customer sites once travel opens up (15-25% travel); understands the difference between inbound and outbound sales; and able to work well with our technical sales team, marketing team, and engineers to understand and articulate how our products can solve real world problems.
- The right candidate for this job will have the following:
- 3-5+ years of experience in business development and hardware related sales
- BA or MA in Business or related field
- BS or MS in a technical field will be helpful (or relevant work experience)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Business-minded individual with a moderate technical understanding
- Not an “order-taking” sales person; this is primarily outbound sales
- Recognizes the difference between persistence and annoyance and can balance the two.
- Track-record of courting OEMs and closing such deals
- Sense of humor (we only do this because we want to)
- Disciplined and experienced with modern CRMs
- Works independently, is extremely self-driven, but knows when to ask questions
- Has a passion for technology
- Ready, willing and eager to talk to and help customers
Acroname is a fun and fast paced work environment and though we work extremely hard, we are always up for a good laugh or taking the time to hear a good story. We are looking for someone with experience selling cutting edge hardware.
Acroname has been around for decades; we’re not a startup. We are a small, successful, and friendly company with an exciting product lineup. Our customers trust and rely on Acroname’s expertise in delivering robust solutions for their critical testing and automation needs. Our products and offerings enable engineers to solve their problems in ways they had not previously thought possible.
As a small company with a highly energetic work environment; more importantly than matching the skills above, you must fit into the groove of the Acroname-culture.
You can check out our website at https://acroname.com.
Pay and Benefits
Full-time position with base salary plus results based commission
Potential Stock Options
Primary candidates only. No third-parties.