Acroname Rental Policy
- Acroname's rental term is two weeks, beginning the day the shipment is received.
- Acroname expects the unit to be returned "as it was received" and in a timely manner on the date it is due.
- A reminder will be sent a few days before the unit needs to be returned.
- A trackable method, like UPS or FedEx, should be used when returning the device to Acroname. If you'd like to extend the rental period, please call or email us for scheduling.
- If we don't have another customer in the queue, an extension can be granted for extra time out and prorated accordingly by day.
- If you decide to purchase a new unit within 30 days of the rental, your rental fee will be applied as a credit to that purchase.
- Acroname will need a credit card on file, in the full amount of a new unit, as a deposit before the rental unit can ship.
- If loss or damage occurs during the rental period, please call us immediately.
- Upon Acroname's receipt of the unit after the rental period, an evaluation will take place within 24 hours to clear the damage deposit.
An Acroname Rental Agreement will be sent after your order is complete and payment is received. A signed Agreement must be completed and returned to Acroname before a rental unit can be shipped. This Agreement will be kept on file, along with the deposit until the rental term is complete.